Sunday, September 27, 2009

USA Martial Arts

Driving by USA Martial Arts on our way to another destination, one of my sons said, "I want to take karate classes." Usually I would have kept on driving but for some reason I felt compelled to stop the car and see about classes. I was immediately impressed with our first meeting with the staff at USA Martial Arts. They were informative, respectful, and obviously very skilled in their profession. They encouraged us to attend a free class that evening, which we did.

Usually skeptical about jumping into any new activity, my husband and I signed both of our sons up for classes that evening. We have been continuously impressed with what our boys are learning in martial arts classes. Not only are they learning life skills such as self confidence, focus, and respect they are learning self discipline and self defense.
There is a weekly take home sheet that re-enforces good behavior at home and at school which is then rewarded in class. I think USA Martial Arts is a great place to send your kids. I highly recommended it and add it to the "What's Cool in Frisco" List.
**Southeast Corner Main & Teel in Frisco**

No comments:

Post a Comment